Monday, May 17, 2010

Virtualtourist.com Ly Lyliane

Lyon.





In which corner of the world would you like to eat ? In the world wide capital of food I guess. So do I.

What is the typical perfect day for you ? As for me, I would begin wandering in a park where I could escape the town for a while. Then I would maybe eat in a fast food before I would meet my friends and go shopping all the afternoon. At night I would go the a restaurant, an expensive one such as Paul Bocuse to eat french food and to relax myself chatting with friends. Eventually I would walk in the old city's streets. That would be wonderful, would not it ?

I think Lyon is a great city : a historical city which is very lively and attractive.

There are many parks such as "Parc de la tête d'or" where there is always people. However it is not too noisy. People can also see animals there because it is a zoo but if you do not want to see them you can take a ride on a bike, this is amazing! There is a huge Central Business District as well where you can go shopping because there are lots of stores. At night, you can wander in the old city and see "St Jean" for example. You can go to some cultural events which take place in museums, theatres as well. You can also see operas, go to "Place Bellecour" which is one of the biggest place in Europe and to walk on "La Place de la République" which is the main street of the city.

There are several means of transport such as underground, bus, trains..

There is not too much people (not as much as people in Paris, which could be very annoying) and there are lots of suburbs around the city so there is a big diversity of people. Of course you may not like everyone because some people are not really likeable but I think there are people unlikeable everywhere. Sometimes, I acknowledge there is lots of traffic where you would waste your time whereas you have things to do.

However if you are on a skyscraper at night, you would see all the lights of the city and it looks like magic. You can think you are in a unreal dream and nothing can escape you from this fairytale. Is not Lyon famous for its lights ?



Thus I would say Lyon is a great city where you could do so many things with some cons because there is no perfect city to my mind. You have to visit this city!

No comments:

Post a Comment