Monday, May 17, 2010

Casablanca , Maroccco by Dounia












Casablanca, a very popular city known for its great hotels .



It enjoys a good and warm climate.This city is popular in the summer as well as in winter.there is also a very beautiful Mosque.I went there and I visited the fantastic mosque Hassan II .Casablanca is a City I recommend to everybody .



It is a city where there are several places that I liked, as the beach(range), where I went to bathe every day. Contrary to France, it is a sociable country, and people are warm.



I advise it to you to go to sunbathe, to have fun and to eat Moroccan specialities.



And let us not forget that it is a very tourist city! This city presents many advantages, if you want past of good holidays and to meet wonderful persons there go there! And i like the red taxis of Casablanca ! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment