Monday, December 7, 2009

Sea of hands Aboulares Brahim

The Sea of Hands was created in 1997 as a powerful, physical representation of the Citizen's Statement on Native Title.

Opinion
I thought the Sea of Hands was a big waste of time but the result is very nice. I thought that instead of the Sea of hands, the AAAR should have built villages for the Australian aboriginals.
But today I like the sea of hands because every one participates to the fight for human rights.

History
The first Sea of hands was held on October 12th 1997.
70000 coloured plastic hands were created and Six weeks later the Sea of hands returned to the Parliament House with 120000 hands.The Sea of hands was created to help the Australian aboriginals recover their land and rights.


My choice





Why this colors ?
I chose the color red because it represents blood and the suffering of the Australian Aboriginals then I chose black because it represents the wickedness of the British people.

My objective !
My objective is to convince everyone to create a hand on the site
http://www.seaofhands.antar.org.au/
one small step for one man, one giant leap for the Australian Aboriginal !

My personal Job




This video is a beautiful mix of images of the sea of hands.














No comments:

Post a Comment